Legal Cashier Required
We are seeking an experienced Legal Cashier to work in a busy centralised accounts team based in Loughborough.
Duties to be covered include:
• Processing electronic payments using on-line banking systems
• Allocation and posting of inward payments into bank accounts
• Office and client banking
• Office and client cheque posting & processing
• Allocation and posting of searches
• Posting of time and disbursement transfers and write offs
• Dealing with general queries and issues relating to accounts.
• Opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts.
• General administration, scanning and filing.
• Other accounts duties as required.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate who can meet the following criteria:
• Knowledge and experience of Solicitors Accounts Rules.
• Solid experience in a legal accounts team dealing with varied jobs.
• Able to work under pressure at times and as part of a team.
• Experience of using on-line banking systems.
• Able to deal with electronic payments, banking and cheque production.
Please contact Darren Lawrance on 01509 268931 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org