- Loughborough office
01509 268 931
Straw and Pearce Solicitors are an associated business of Straw and Pearce Financial Management who are Independent Financial Advisers, offering impartial, personalised financial solutions to individual and corporate clients. We provide fully comprehensive financial management using our experience and expertise. We carefully consider the clients we work with and the commitment we make to them - we want to ensure our solutions work successfully for the long term.
We have a simple but effective approach - to build long term mutually successful relationships by providing high quality advice and acting with the utmost of integrity in everything we do.
Our key services and approach
Our aim is to become your trusted adviser for all financial matters. We believe this is the most effective way for us to work together to help you achieve your financial goals. To enable us to do this we offer you:
- Service from a friendly, professional and highly trained team
- Advice tailored to your individual and specific needs
- Someone to listen to your concerns and help you with your financial affairs irrespective of the kind of problems life may throw at you – whether these relate to bereavement, stress or business.
We pride ourselves on giving you a friendly professional service to meet your individual needs, no matter how difficult your circumstances. We can help you with the following:
- Providing retirement advice
- Researching and recommending new investments
- Protecting your business from death or illness
- Planning the ongoing management of your existing investments and pensions
- Buying a commercial property through your pension scheme
- Investing money on behalf of a trust of which you are a beneficiary or trustee
For further information on the variety of services we offer or to arrange a no obligation meeting with one of our advisers, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01509 211026 or email@example.com.
Straw and Peace Financial Management is a trading name of Cambourne Financial Planning Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority