The prospect of buying your first home or moving house can be daunting but with our knowledge and experience, coupled with personal service, this need not be as difficult or as stressful as you may think.
Our dedicated and experienced Residential Conveyancing Department can deal with the sale and purchase of either freehold or leasehold property for you promptly and efficiently. We are able to provide the following:
- An experienced property lawyer to guide you through the conveyancing procedure and advise you on all aspects of the transaction
- A personal and professional service
- A positive and helpful approach
- Ease of contact and regular progress reports
- The advantage of our local knowledge
- The benefit of our close links with estate agents, surveyors, financial advisers and other professionals
In addition to the sale and purchase of property we are also able to advise you on the following property matters:
- Buy to Let Property
- Shared Ownership Property
- Transfer of Equity
- Equity Release
At Straw and Pearce we are proud of the reputation that we have established and the friendly, common-sense approach that we provide. We are also members of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme which sets the recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing services.
Department number 01509 632046