Acquiring business premises is central to most business activity and with our knowledge and experience we are able to assist and guide you through all aspects of the law in this complex area.
We deal with all types of commercial property including shops, restaurants, public houses, offices and industrial premises, large and small, on behalf of private clients, corporate clients, investors and pension schemes.
Buying and selling commercial property
Our dedicated and experienced Commercial Property Department can advise you on all aspects of commercial property including:
- Buying and selling all types of commercial property for your business.
- Buying and selling investment property.
- Property development including conditional agreements, overage and options.
- The use of Pension Schemes in property purchase.
- Mortgages, Personal Guarantees and other security.
- Agricultural property and woodland.
- Planning and environmental issues.
We also act for many private and corporate landlords and tenants in connection with the grant of leases and other Landlord and Tenant related matters including:
- Heads of Terms and Agreements for leases.
- The length of the term of the lease.
- Break clauses.
- Rent and rent reviews.
- Liability for repair.
- Assignments and sub-letting.
- Alterations and improvements.
- Security of tenure provided by the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
At Straw & Pearce we are committed to providing you with a professional service and safeguarding your best interests in this area at all times. We look forward to forming a long term relationship with you that will benefit your business as it grows.
If you require advice on any aspect of commercial property or any of the other matters referred to above or would like an estimate of our charges please contact our Commercial Property Department on Tel 01509 268931 or email us at email@example.com.