- Loughborough office
01509 268 931
Holidays: 33 days’ holiday inclusive of bank and other public holidays
Salary: Dependent on experience
Other benefits: Pension scheme, access to further training and development
Contract: Full time/Permanent
To provide administrative support to the HR department through management of employee files, HR documentation, and online system maintenance to ensure compliance at all times. To also provide organisational support to the practice manager to enable the office to run as efficiently and effectively as possible.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of HR and office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to improve existing processes.
- Prepare HR documentation, e.g. offer letters, employee contracts and agreements, changes to terms & conditions, policies etc., and ensure these are administered accurately and on time.
- Ensure administrative compliance with employee requirements for each department and staff group, e.g. ensuring employee documentation is accurate and signed; references, qualifications and insurance & DBS certificates are accurate and accessible by HR, etc.
- Create and maintain all employee files and internal databases, complying with Data Protection requirements.
- Inform relevant staff of upcoming employee milestones
- Responsible for the maintenance of the company HR system, ensuring all data is accurate and up-to-date. Process new starters, leavers, changes to salary/employment terms and conditions, updating the organisation charts and producing reports as required.
- Process new joiners/leavers in all company systems
- Chase, upload and file employee references, passport, work permit and right to work information for new starters.
- Ensure new starters have all required company information, e.g. system logins, documents relating to, pension, policies and procedures, and that all employee documentation is signed and filed.
- Provide new starters with relevant company equipment
- Assist with organisation of induction plans for new starters.
- Provide new starter P45s and HMRC New Starter Checklists to the practice manager
- Support with Recruitment.
- Be the first point of contact for any HR related query
- Provide additional support as reasonably requested by the HR Manager.
- Be the first point of contact for any external query
- Answer the office phones and redirect calls as required, dealing with enquiries and requests when appropriate
- Organise meetings and room bookings as and when required
- Manage office equipment supplies and handle shortages
- Organise Company events and office parties
- Provide support to the Management and Marketing Teams as and when required
- Update’s to website and social media
- Assisting the practice manager with IT and admin tasks
Required Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in a HR Administrator/Officer role (desired)
- Willing to learn and genuine desire to develop career in HR
- Team player, with lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate with intermediate skill levels in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent data inputting skills and keen attention to detail.
- Methodical, accurate and process-driven, with a desire to continually improve current processes
- Able to handle highly confidential information with absolute discretion
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise workload
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Written communication skills to produce clear and coherent correspondence
- Professional and pleasant at all times
- Initiative and keen to help
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org